Picked up Limited Edition Ranch Kettle for 360- Excellent Condition

Chiku

TVWBB Member
I am getting "Weberitis", as after picking up 26" Kettle, i still kept looking and today saw a limited edition Budweiser Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Gril. I negotiated and got it for 360 and is in excellent condition.

Dont know if I paid too much, but one of you experts will tell me If I did.

Here are some pictures, its clean (Ash Catcher is like new), and ready to use right away.

L215LMl.jpg

pnLBKmN.jpg

jjKDA4w.jpg

AoQ8g0X.jpg

Great deal. You did good. Now lets see you get it dirty. And "Weberitis" is a good thing.

Looks like a good deal to me. I've had "Weberitis" for about four years now and there is no cure. Mine is in remission right now (out of room) but I do keep looking. If I find a 26 I will find some room for it somewhere. That will give me ten Weber's which I believe is a nice number.

Dont know if I paid too much, but one of you experts will tell me If I did.

When I want something, there's only one expert - me. If you could afford it and you're happy, you got a good deal. Enjoy it! One day of filling that beast up and sharing food with family and friends is worth every dime you paid for it in the memory you'll have.

Thanks for encouraging :). I really didn't need this one, but couldn't resist the price and size. As Grill Gurus say - Man can never have too many grills .Wife is mad , but soon she will realize my "webritis" symptoms.
Will post some pictures when ready to cook.

Chiku,
That is a very good buy! I bought my ranch of CL a few years ago for 375 and thought I got quite the steal... First year I didn't use it much, but over the summer and the fall of this year I have used it over a dozen times for bigger parties and cook-outs. You'll love it once you get to using it, and if you like spare ribs you can smoke a mess of them all flat with out a problem. Enjoy your treasure!

Back