Penzeys spices

Have you asked them?

I did a search on their website and found nothing. Maybe I should contact them with a request....

Edit - I just contacted The Spice House on their website and asked if they would duplicate their brother's Breakfast Sausage Seasoning blend for selling on their site. We'll see how that goes....

Last edited:
This was quick, but the odd thing about it is I never saw this item on their website, and I started searching as soon as things went south for me with the "other vendor".

Hello Mike,

Unfortunately, due to slowed sales we discontinued our Breakfast Sausage blend a few years ago. Apologies if you've seen a favorite go.

Thank you for choosing us for your spices. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

hVslegxOcUx8T3_fE6qhzgZciJ53yIkNUqlM37rcTAhHpXiPmHpKSG2NLFjSn5UwEbjyUbex4WQtr1icSow5t_l9tzy8w3qMgTEueuOXeiCOd4Zq1MRA6-wqcpHzIj5fFNjehUWELVMBAHw26fHXgCoYGs0GLiKmOvyWE70sBy1j2btG5Mw=s0-d-e1-ft

vyTr-pKZqwQDTYtPIQmsr5HlnJ7olwPoYPxVKfiepzjJ5UP1HAlRQNlqd-_f8xyE8chNK-ajL_3ZZXk_YZUsHha_QpDk=s0-d-e1-ft
vyTr-pKZqwQDTYtPIQmsr5HlnJ7olwPoYPxVKfiepzjJ5UP1HAlRQNlqd-_f8xyE8chNK-ajL_3ZZXk_YZUsHha_QpDk=s0-d-e1-ft
Joe G [He/Him]
Customer Service Manager | The Spice House
312.676.2414 x 113| thespicehouse.com

We use the Spice House and it's excellent. I don't know why I went with that over Penzey's. Both are awesome I'm sure. I think I wanted some spices from Penzeys and we messed up and ordered from the Spice House and just stuck with them. I'm gonna blame my wife.

Back