Pastrami Burgers

Sorry, just killing time until the picture of the burger shows up that DH sent.
For some reason, it won't go through, he has sent it 4 or 5 times.

Still haven't received it, so posted a link on the beef thread (messed up and posted it twice, sorry)

Thanks guys, I'm still waiting also. Did you see the recipe on the beef thread? It really was very good.

I just don't understand what is going on. The picture of the empty plate was the last picture taken. He sent that one first. I posted it first as a joke. And since then he has tried over and over to send the picture of the burgers he made. And no luck.

Yesterday he installed a new printer for me. And we put the disk in and followed directions. I tried to make a copy of the recipe from the magazine and it would not print. When I put something on the printer to copy, it worked. I think we might have to start all over again. Sorry to bore you with all this, it is just such a darn mystery to me.

Last edited:
Thank you Tim and Rich, and all of you again. It really means so much to me.

If any of you have noticed in the few pictures I've posted so far that the plates are different, here is why. Some years ago, we went to a few second hand stores and bought a lot of different plates. Just to finally have something different once in awhile. I spent too, too many years eating off of blue and white plates that my mom had. So, yes they are pictures DH has taken.:giggle:

Back