Outstanding Rub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard back from Bill and he's going to do something for us on the TVWBB. Bill said he's going to get together with his people and come up with a deal for us. Give him a couple of days to come up with something
icon_biggrin.gif
. Bryan
Of course i ordered 8 lbs. of the #2 rub last night
icon_frown.gif
Oh well will post the offer as soon as i hear something.So if your looking to get the #2 rub hold off for a few days
icon_rolleyes.gif

Great work Bryan!! I got my rubs a few weeks ago...used the #1 on some ribs and they were great..the whole sweet 'n spicy thing is where its at! Havn't tried the #2 yet...still waiting to do my first brisket.
I'll still make my own rubs as well, but this stuff is great when you don't have the time, or just get into one of those spontaneous 'Q' moods.

Tony

Once I open the bag of Texas rub what is the best way to store the rest. Tupperware? Fridge or cabinet?

I, too, usually make my own rub for a single session. Just had to make a purchase to see what all the hubbub was about.
icon_smile.gif

Andy, a food saver is going to be the best bet. I am using airtight jars w/ the rubber seal around them. Picked um up at linens and things for $5.99 each!

Use it on everything...it great stuff!!

Tony, i too make my own rubs but i'm hooked on these rubs. I love the sweet spicy thing going on .Andy, i just put mine in an empty paprika container(18 oz one) that has a shaker top on it.Makes it real easy to shake on the meat
icon_smile.gif
Don't need to be in the fridge.Later Bryan

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob R.:
I'm wondering if maybe it's held up at Customs? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> You better hope they can't make it explode or you could be in serious trouble.
icon_biggrin.gif

I'm interested in trying some but I might as well wait and see what happens with your order. Pls update when you get it and if you had any troubles had to pay extra. thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back