Outboarding the propane tank on a 2016 Genesis E330

Yes, this. Except the tank scale will have the yellow level sticker on the wrong side....IMO, that is insignificant.
I now have decals that can fix that, and which will work on 300 series as well as Silver/Gold/Platinum grills with the black and yellow sticker on the scale itself. They are "universal' in that you have to cut notches on one side or the other depending on which way your scale sits. One possible easy way to do that might be to apply the decal and then use a box cutter to make the notches.

Silver & 300 Tank Scale Black and Yellow.jpg

DECALS

Besides the newer one I posted above, these are the decals I currently have available:

Examples of Decals.jpg

I am keeping my price at a whopping $2.00 for the first one (to help cover postage/envelope) and $1.00 each for additional ones, mailed in a regular First-Class envelope.

I am making a change, though, that I will no longer be cutting out each one individually. My hand is not quite as steady as it used to be, so I am leaving the trimming part to the buyer.

DECALS

Besides the newer one I posted above, these are the decals I currently have available:

View attachment 98518

I am keeping my price at a whopping $2.00 for the first one (to help cover postage/envelope) and $1.00 each for additional ones, mailed in a regular First-Class envelope.

I am making a change, though, that I will no longer be cutting out each one individually. My hand is not quite as steady as it used to be, so I am leaving the trimming part to the buyer.
Oh, I might need a decal at some point. Depends on how the Genesis 1000 restore goes

I now have decals that can fix that, and which will work on 300 series as well as Silver/Gold/Platinum grills with the black and yellow sticker on the scale itself. They are "universal' in that you have to cut notches on one side or the other depending on which way your scale sits. One possible easy way to do that might be to apply the decal and then use a box cutter to make the notches.

View attachment 98516
😍😍😍

Back