Order Now: WSM Smoke Day 13 T-Shirts & More

What???!!!
Bob, you KNOW that is the true story!

58aeb2693bbdfe6fbdf30f6e8be8351c.jpg

ok, since no one else will say it, I will.

The inspiration behind your new smoke day t-shirt design is:

In 1960 (or thereabouts), Floyd McMartinston was vacationing in the north woods of California when Phoebe, a housebroken Yiddish Pot-Bellied pig came to Floyd's camp site.

Floyd took one look at Phoebe and after crying aloud, "PIG! PIG!", he decided to butcher the porker and eat her for lunch.

Witnesses in the area said Floyd went absolutely haywire and started handing over 50¢ to each that would help him catch the pig.

Really, Chris, I don't want the starbucks card (their stuff is too strong for me). But thanks anyway. People need to know the true story behind the new design.

Oh, so close. But not quite.

I really don't care about getting the gift card either, but I pride myself in sleuthing out this kind of stuff.
If Jim's story is remotely close, then you two must be the only ones who know about it.
Maybe you're both smoking the same.......................................................wood. :rolleyes:

I really don't care about getting the gift card either, but I pride myself in sleuthing out this kind of stuff.
If Jim's story is remotely close, then you two must be the only ones who know about it.
Maybe you're both smoking the same.......................................................wood. :rolleyes:
Bob, you didn't GOOGLE "Floyd McMartinston", did you?

Thanks Chris, the card will be a nice gift for our daughter-in-law.
She's a nurse in ICU, works 12 hours shifts, and Starbucks gets her up and running.

Back