Oct. 12 is National Pulled Pork Day

Not planning any either, but have some in the freezer also.

Although I am planning to celebrate RYSDD (Reorganize your sock drawer day) on Oct 32:rolleyes:

Funny that it's on a Wednesday. That takes me out of the game as far as cooking some.

Rich, won't be able to celebrate RYSDD since that is the day I have scheduled to reorganize my garage. Really project there.:D

Not planning any either, but have some in the freezer also.

Although I am planning to celebrate RYSDD (Reorganize your sock drawer day) on Oct 32:rolleyes:

i'll be a bit late celebrating NPPD since i'll be smoking butt on Saturday, NWMTSUD (National Who Makes This S*** Up Day).

Rich, i'da thought living in the Arizona sun as you do, socks were not needed in those types of climes... flipflops & cut-offs every stinkin' day....

i'll be a bit late celebrating NPPD since i'll be smoking butt on Saturday, NWMTSUD (National Who Makes This S*** Up Day).

Rich, i'da thought living in the Arizona sun as you do, socks were not needed in those types of climes... flipflops & cut-offs every stinkin' day....

We get lots of this in the winter and temps down into the teens. 100 miles from here is Phoenix which is 5000+ feet lower and that's what most people think is what all of Arizona is like. It's actually the highest populated area but the desert is less than 1/2 of the state the rest is mountains.
Barb and I are going to Phoenix today, up here the high will be 72 and Phoenix will be 94 today.
So yes socks are required at least 6-7 months of the year up here.:)
S1031003_zpsy89ewgce.jpg

Back