NY strip with sides

NeilH

TVWBB Emerald Member
I fixed a strip for dinner. Turned out pretty good. I generally overcook them but I seared over hardwood and pulled at 130 then let rest for twenty minutes. I seasoned them with Montreal seasoning and coated with olive oil. Hope everyone had a safe weekend. My wife wanted chicken as always, the chicken was a ways from done in the first pic but she said it turned out good after it was done.

Last edited:
Neil that looks great! I just ate but I could eat a slice or two of steak. Cooked perfect.

Ok Dear, I will grill you some chix and force myself to eat this perfect NY strip.:)
Great job Neil.
Scott

Thanks for the kind words. Hope to do another soon.

Tony, that's a good choice drink. I left the corona out of the pic.

Thanks for the kind words. Hope to do another soon.

Tony, that's a good choice drink. I left the corona out of the pic.

I like this beer and got lucky when I paid.
The day before my store had a sale on all 12 pack imports for 9.99. I got 2 -12 packs and when I paid they cashier gave me a mfg. coupon for $5.00 of on my next purchase. The next day I was craving new castle but didn't have any so I settled on a 36 pack of miller lite I happen to get in line where the manager was standing and I told him if he had a 12 pack of new castle he checked the room and said no but I will give you a great deal on a 24 pack that the box is damaged. Sold it to my for $10.00 and handed him my $5.00 coupon so I was happy all day long. :)

Back