New Weber pellet grills for 2020

I had been waiting for my pre-order ship notice only to get an email stating my order was messed up and had to re-pre-order @ weber online. Ok, Re-pre-order and get a free bag of pellets, cool. Got all the accessories from re-pre-order but no grill. Account marked order delivered yet no grill, sent Weber a message to find out my card was not authorized for the grill, just the accessories, What? I've been patiently waiting for nothing? At this point I'm gonna refrain a third purchase order and see if Weber can resolve the controller issues. Ill be smoking on my Primo XL until then.

Stopped by Lowe's this evening and they had a couple of Smokefire's on display. If I did not know about all the problems folks were having with them I probably would have loaded one up. Very impressed with the quality, finish and how sturdy the lid felt, just disappointed about how they are cooking in the wild. So I went home and gathered my Weber Family around and apologized to my WSM 22, his little brother the WSM 18, hugged the Performer and gave the Weber gasser a pat on the head. Each post I read brings up more things to be concerned about with pellet smokers. I was surprised about the comments about not using an extension cord. This would really limit were I could place a pellet grill. And now that my Smokefire fever is passing I think that I will let the smoke settle and some time pass before I venture into the world of pellet grills. Love this website and thanks Chris for the work you put in it. As I turned away from my grills and headed into the house I could swear I heard one of them say, "we don't need no stinkin' electrical cords".

Account marked order delivered yet no grill, sent Weber a message to find out my card was not authorized for the grill, just the accessories, What? I've been patiently waiting for nothing?

Uh, whut??? Personally, even considering everything else going on, I'd be putting Weber on the hot spot for lying to me. Card transactions should be happening per order, not per line item, so how on Earth would the accessories get authorized, but not the grill? Your card company should be able to tell you if an authorization was even requested. Or..... separate orders for the grill and accessories? In that case, all bets are off.

I had been waiting for my pre-order ship notice only to get an email stating my order was messed up and had to re-pre-order @ weber online. Ok, Re-pre-order and get a free bag of pellets, cool. Got all the accessories from re-pre-order but no grill. Account marked order delivered yet no grill, sent Weber a message to find out my card was not authorized for the grill, just the accessories, What? I've been patiently waiting for nothing? At this point I'm gonna refrain a third purchase order and see if Weber can resolve the controller issues. Ill be smoking on my Primo XL until then.
Devine intervention

Back