New Propane Delivery Driver Here

Cee El

TVWBB Super Fan
I’m excited and nervous to start a new job as a Propane Delivery Driver in the morning. I’m hoping I can settle down here for a while or hopefully maybe the rest of my career. I’m coming over from delivering clear and dyed diesel fuel to some pretty big customers. I had my ups and downs with that job, but I learned a lot and I hung in there and kept my chin up and all that. I was hired with no experience and found myself in hot water pretty quickly after a backing incident on a customer’s site. Crap happens, they say, but that kinda put me behind the proverbial 8 ball and things were sort of over before they started. That experience led to me landing my new job, so I’m not upset about it. This time I’ll be more careful backing up! Anyways, if you can find it in yourself to whisper a little prayer for me as I start my new position, that’d be awesome!

Go get 'em!(y)

This past Friday we entered a projected week-long stretch of single-digit highs and below-zero lows, and that night our oil deliveryman showed up (unrequested) at 6:30 to fill the tank. People who deliver oil and LP to rural areas are vital!

Go get 'em!(y)

This past Friday we entered a projected week-long stretch of single-digit highs and below-zero lows, and that night our oil deliveryman showed up (unrequested) at 6:30 to fill the tank. People who deliver oil and LP to rural areas are vital!
I’ve been reading a lot of stories like that that give the job a real sense of purpose for me. I’m looking forward to it!

Good luck! My Mother in law is a truck driver, she had a similar issue earlier with one company and felt like she was behind the eight ball also. She moved to a new company and she said the fresh start was real and she could redefine who her identify in the company. I hope the same for you!

Good luck! My Mother in law is a truck driver, she had a similar issue earlier with one company and felt like she was behind the eight ball also. She moved to a new company and she said the fresh start was real and she could redefine who her identify in the company. I hope the same for you!
Thank you so much. Your mil’s situation makes me hopeful.

Back