New larger wsm?

I grew up in Mehlville. I've seen 22.5" WSMs for $200 but most are more. Since you know the product Craigslist is a good place to look and patience can save money.

So I notice that a lot of people do the 14.5 and then if they are cooking for more then 2-4 people they’ll just use the whole bag of charcoal and use a 22 instead of having an 18. But if you have one smoker that you use full time I think the 18 is the better choice. I am now not going with the 22. NO reason to buy that big of one. So I am now debating between just sticking with the 14.5 or getting the 18 for $300 on Amazon. Amazon will deliver it to my door free of charge.

I bought my 18 off of Craigslist. Barely used with extra grate and lid hinge,and handles on the barrel. 200 bucks. This is a really good time of year to find a deal on one.

Here you go, located in Oakville, MO.
18" WSM, $225:
"This is a fully modded 18 WSM that has been used 4 times. I took it out of the box 6 months ago. Lid Hinge , gasket, caster wheels, handles, and probe ports already installed."
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/for/d/18-weber-smokey-mountain/6371811483.html

00l0l_7D5VlL1x6fU_1200x900.jpg

I recommend cutting the rib slabs in half and placing the halves in a rib rack. The rib rack I use in my 14.5 holds two slabs halved.

Back