New Cajun Bandit Stacker

That's a nice setup you add. Would you mind detailing how you added the temperature gauge? I have a 22.5 and a 18.5 and I find myself using the 18.5 more. Thanks for sharing.

Is the advantage in hanging ribs to be able to cook more slabs at one time? Any difference in flavor, etc? This may be a dumb question but do the ribs ever get so tender they fall off the hooks? Thanks for the info.

Great Looking ribs! I wish they made the extension for the 14.5. I'd like to turn it into a rotisserie. I've used my modified tamale pot rotisserie from my mini-wsm. But I'd like to up the game a bit.

Case, reach out to CB and ask him to make one. I can't remember the gentleman's name that owns CB. He's really nice and responsive. If there's a market for it he'll make it. I really love my CB door and roti package.

That's a nice setup you add. Would you mind detailing how you added the temperature gauge? I have a 22.5 and a 18.5 and I find myself using the 18.5 more. Thanks for sharing.
Being SS it was a pain in the ***. Started with a pilot hole then stepped up every bit up to 1/2 inch. Then I used a step up bit from Harbor Freight to get to 7/8th. 1 hour and 15 minutes of drilling and broke for bits. I finally won though.

Is the advantage in hanging ribs to be able to cook more slabs at one time? Any difference in flavor, etc? This may be a dumb question but do the ribs ever get so tender they fall off the hooks? Thanks for the info.
Big advantage for doing Ribs on an 18". I could easily fit 6 full racks in it. Another advantage is cooking time. Only takes around 2 1/2 hours and as far as taste goes it does take on a different flavor. Not a fan of fall off the bone though. By that time you'd probably be fishing then out of the bottom of your cooker.

Back