NEEDED! old school GEN 1000 swing table Support Rod

Sorry to Mark and yourself and thanks for getting back on topic and helping Mark out we drift sometimes kind of how we roll pretty guilty myself by the way. However kind of why you always need to read every thread there is info that will show up in a thread that has nothing to do with what the thread started with and really I read all of them have gotten some good info when I least expected it in a thread that I would have no idea it would be in.:cool:

No apologies necessary for me. I know how these forums work, and I learned something when I "went with the drift"!

ETA: I too have found valuable info in a thread that has drifted, and then cursed mightily when later trying to find the thread the info was in...

Gerry

Last edited:
No apologies necessary for me. I know how these forums work, and I learned something when I "went with the drift"!

ETA: I too have found valuable info in a thread that has drifted, and then cursed mightily when later trying to find the thread the info was in...

Gerry

Yes that is too funny done the same damn thing many a time then spent hours trying to figure out where I saw it. What I really like about everyone here is if you forget where you saw it post a new thread. Unlike some boards I have been on you won't get the hey why don't you use the search function. I don't ever remember anyone here doing that.

I do try and search. Sometimes it brings up what I am looking for but other times no. Probably I am bad at formulating a "search":eek:

Sometimes a Google search ending with "TVWBB" or whatever other forum is the best way to find what you are looking for

Gerry

OK, First, let's see if what I have is what you want:
rTPAHJK.jpg
[/IMG]

The only parts I would be interested in would be the very very early Genesis control panel in good shape.
The old style wheels with the whitewall going to the outer edge of the wheel.
The later slider assembly for the left or right side flip up table.

What 'cha got?

Gerry

>> BINGO! thats it.......i have a few control panels...unfort. not the early GEN 1-2.s they have the igniter button with NO outer casing....but I'd have one.....unfort. no wheels or slider assemb.

Back