My Weekend

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
This weekend started the "IDGAF" life style for me. I've got enough put aside that I can get my son his masters, so for the first time in my life, nobody has anything over me. Feels good, not to sweat it anymore. Here's how it was

Da Gurls

foHl8Er.jpg

Made a French Bread

ohehGgg.jpg

gDLtMgh.jpg

USaMyOt.jpg

So said "lets make some burgers" I said sal' right

rhFQJo8.jpg

DPGGbKM.jpg

Pumpkin is not happy that Mia gets all the snacks

fcPSGv3.jpg

Made a Wheat Bread

liZ84Bf.jpg

9Ow3ghF.jpg

wiADQkF.jpg

Turns out, one is not enough

Meanwhile, picked up a ham for 49 cents a pound (can you say Ham Sammies & Split Pea Soup)

uGdyJ1a.jpg

keSekBu.jpg

HduNy24.jpg

Hiroaki Aoki would be proud. Flat top Asian food. Mmmmm.

Congrats on being in the IDGAF club. I’m currently in the “I couldn’t give 100 F’s club.” Maybe I’ll graduate one day, soon.

That sounds like a great weekend! Congratulations on your more relaxed status. Food looks awesome as always. It cracks me up that you lit up the decorations for griddling. 😁 I just spent the weekend putting mine away - pretty tired of them right now. LOL

Great pics. I get to visit the IDGAF zone, but I'm quite a ways from being a permanent resident, butI get a little closer everyday :)

Notice you're enjoying the Whistlepig - keep an eye out for Uncle Nearest charcoal filtered Tennessee whiskey. 90 proof, and different recipe, and smoother than Jack Daniels #7 (no comparison there really).

Chucko everything looks so good I need learn to make bread 🍞😎
I've been seeing all the bread made here for several years and have always wanted to, too. I'm probably never get fancy like some of the stuff we see, but I'm see several versions of French Bread. I like making it because I can use my plated CI Dutch Oven, and I never get to use it enough

Back