My simple burger

George L

TVWBB All-Star
I enjoy using my cast iron hibachi for doing burgers. I normally pick up the cheapest, high fat content ground beef, ball them, crush them once with a flat dish, season with S&P, and slap them on the screaming hot grate.

P1050916.jpg

P1050918.jpg

P1050928.jpg

P1050932.jpg

thats a nice hibachi ! lodge , huh ? boy , that takes me back to my first apartment when we first got married...we had a cheap little hibachi and we'd put it out on the back porch and burn up some dogs or burgers. that looks nicely cooked.... good job , brother.

Fantastic looking burger!!! We had a grill like that too when we got married. Used to turn out some great stuff until it got stolen.

What a fantastic burger! But where is the lettuce at the bottom of the burger? Include that, and it will blow all charts!

thats a nice hibachi ! lodge , huh ? boy , that takes me back to my first apartment when we first got married...we had a cheap little hibachi and we'd put it out on the back porch and burn up some dogs or burgers. that looks nicely cooked.... good job , brother.

I remember those days too. Went to the east coast Canada and US., ate most lunches and suppers cooked on the Hibachi. Awesome food. The Lodge Hibachi is pretty impressive.

You got the right call on the beef George.

Good looking burger George!! Love that lodge...actually been thinking on getting one for camping trips!

I'd eat a couple those suckers right now! Yum!

Back