My Photobucket account is 89% full, anybody in this same boat.

JeffG

TVWBB Emerald Member
I have used Photobucket for many years as my photo storage and photo posting site.
Now my free storage is at 89% full, and they want to charge a small fee for more storage.
Anybody else in this same boat and what did you do?, pay the fee or change to another site?

Thanks in advance.

word press might be a decent option - I don't use it but I went to a web design seminar where it was mentioned several years ago.

https://wordpress.com/learn-more/?v=blog

Looks like 3GB free: https://wordpress.com/pricing/

I use photos.google.com and facebook, but the fb pics disappear after a while so that sucks. Videos on google disappear too it seems..... go to watch it and it just never comes up.

Instagram has limitations & funny computer interaction - I don't know much about it but didn't like what I was reading......

Thanks guys, now i just have to figure out how to add a new email address on a Mac. PC's were easy but the Mac plays games with everything new/different you try to do.
Any input accepted, i'm running OS X El Capitan.

Thanks guys, now i just have to figure out how to add a new email address on a Mac. PC's were easy but the Mac plays games with everything new/different you try to do.
Any input accepted, i'm running OS X El Capitan.

Jeff, just set up a free gmail web account. You can access that anytime through any platform via the google web site.

I just go in periodically and erase the pictures out of the library I don't need anymore. Takes me about a half hour every couple of months.

I am sitting at about 75% as well. I prefer the ease of sites that let me use Tapatalk and link photos from my photos folder. This is the only site I post photos on that requires photobucket. I'll set up a new email account to setup a new photobucket account when required.

True but I went to the recipe collection and found one of yours but alas, no pics. :(

Agree with Robert. I like to look back on old posts, both mine and others, for ideas and inspiration. Can't really accomplish that on posts that have the photos removed. I'm at 77% and will pay the fee for additional storage.

Back