My new "used" toy..

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Yesterday I saw Russell Y post...

http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?39502-Should-clean-up-nice-Weber-Kettle-bar-b-que-50-(Altadena)

So I called and the nice lady Renne held it for me until I got off work..It has 1 hairline crackon table top and is chipped near the top lid near the handel. I almost didnt want it but since the money was for animal rescue I didnt bother to lower the price. Overall Im very happy how it looks cleaned.

Here it is now clean.. I have load a chimney full of KBB and some pieces of lump doing a high heat cleaning inside..
1363144262.jpg

Nice score Tony..geez I just saw a earlier post about you wishing you had a performer...looks like your wishing well worked!!

Get cooking buddy...that thing is way to clean!

Nice score Tony..geez I just saw a earlier post about you wishing you had a performer...looks like your wishing well worked!!

Get cooking buddy...that thing is way to clean!

Plus its Dodger blue!!! hopefully in the future I can buy a brand new one with all the bells and whistles.:D

Ahh the brand new ones are over rated...you can cook all the same with what ya got!! Nothing wrong with what ya got! All my grills are Craig's list freebies except the WSM...had to order that sucker..I've only seen one other in town!

Nice score Tony - I missed a blue 22.5 a few months back over a $15 difference. Been kicking myself ever since! Looks great!

Back