my first chuck eyes!

Becky M-M

TVWBB Pro
i found some chuck eyes by accident the other day at Save-a-lot. there was only one small package in the sell today section. they didnt have anymore out there, but i WILL be going back to get more.

just a small amount of coals as i was just doing the chuck eyes.

i was going to use the smokey joe, but then decided on the platinum since i decided to throw some burgers on last minute.

the lil family.... can you tell i need to get UN-busy and clean up outside??!! looks like tomorrow will be a family outside workday, so hopefully i get some time to clean and play with my grills.

my own little platinum in accion ......

the stars of the night........ CHUCK EYES!

no fancy plating here..... my husband got home and i handed him this plate with a knife and a fork!

the grill was going strong so i threw on some thick bleu cheese burgers.

my burger.....love, love, love jalapenos.

my husband loved the chuck eye steaks. im glad.

i love my new-to-me platinum.
i love this site.
i love cooking it up outside.

Great looking chuck eyes and burgers! Going to do a couple of steaks from the chuck eye roast I got last week today, so will see how they come out.

Becky
1st, I love the pic of your 3 grills, reminded me of the 3 Bears
icon_smile.gif
Glad you ended grilling the steaks with the burgers. No need to ever fancy plate, it's always about the food and it looked absolutely wonderful. I love jalapeños and really wanted to bite into that burger.

Great job!!!

Fyi, you had also asked me about the calico beans in my teen bash post. I gave you a quick description. Let me know if you want more specifics

Keep it up, yummy stuff!

Back