My 2021 Weber Premium!

I like the green kettles, it would be hard for me to pick between copper and green...Im pretty sure my grandma had a green one in the 70s, she liked making bbq chicken on it

Weber part no. 67006
Interesting but I don’t see how one leg will fit into or around the other unless they’re of different diameters.

The other thing that bugs me about this grill is it only has one bowl handle. Moving it is a PITA. I’ve got to figure out how to attach a 2nd bowl handle. The way it is is a crummy design.

Greg,
The part number I gave you is another different leg kit then the OEM. It is the same diameter then the OEM Premium Leg Kit the 3 legs are just longer. The Leg Kit, Triangle, Ash Catcher and Wheels are a Take-Off of the Red Limited Edition kettle the came out around 2018. The legs are wider at the base so you will also need the Triangle which is Weber Black Triangle part number 67002. You can order them on ereplacementparts.com or from Weber. You will also need 8" Wheels to make it level. The Black Wheel part number is Wheel (need 2) 66997

Red & Green LImited Edition Kettles pic 1.jpg

Last edited:
Just realize that the pic of the Red Kettle is distorted. The lens on my phone must have did that, I will have retake it

Now I understand. Thanks for the details. It’s a bit more involved to upgrading the Premium than I’d like. Instead, I’ve decided to add a Master-Touch to my collection. Cost-wise it makes more sense to me.

Back