My 2021 Weber Premium!

I love looking at grills. All of them. Noticed that baby has the Smoke setting with the P shaped vents. Nice!

Just a note: The Limited Edition Badge is off of a 14615001 Limited Edition Red Premium Grill.
I always wanted a Limited Edition Green Headed Kettle.

I tried to order it from Weber but they would not sell it to me because I did not own one.
I found it on eReplacementParts.com.

I did not like the size of Weber Charcoal Baskets so I ordered an Original Slow-N-Sear today.

Have you considered adding a lid bale or hinge?

@EricV , when you mount the bail handle, on the bottom does it miss the sweep on the inside. I know it works on the performer but I have never seen one installed, thus my reason for asking.

@EricV , when you mount the bail handle, on the bottom does it miss the sweep on the inside. I know it works on the performer but I have never seen one installed, thus my reason for asking.
No. The bottom support hole should go above the sweepers & below the charcoal grate, right in between the two.

I put a lid gasket on the new crimson kettle I just assembled. I must say that it makes quite the quality difference in the way the lid "feels" when you're putting it on/off the grill (plus seals it a bit better for smoking). Highly recommended and MUCH easier to install on a new clean grill.

I put a lid gasket on the new crimson kettle I just assembled. I must say that it makes quite the quality difference in the way the lid "feels" when you're putting it on/off the grill (plus seals it a bit better for smoking). Highly recommended and MUCH easier to install on a new clean grill.
Hey Tim,
May I ask what gasket material you use?

I think I will take your advice and invest in one of these lid gaskets. I agree with you now is the time to put one on since the grill is still unused.
Now I will have to decide on which one and from who I am going to buy it from.
Thanks for the Link on the one you used Tim and the advice.

Back