Mr. Buchanan is my friend tonight....

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Tonight we enjoyed a few drinks and listening to holiday music.

182507BB-64A4-4D06-93D3-A0C8E9D063E1.jpg

Tonight's dinner were simple burgers and fries. Got to use my new toy.

C2C80907-24FE-47DA-8F59-A2A5C36B4AFD.jpg

Made the patties with a mix of onion and a few crushed crackers. 1 egg.
Seasoned with Montreal steak seasoning and fire rub. Thanks Bob C.

F0892ED8-40F4-413D-A7EF-98693297CB16.jpg

Fries on the side burner
6A3488F8-D0AF-4BB0-9EE3-5D378CBDB5C6.jpg

Video action shot of the fries being happy
http://instagram.com/p/iNhJgnRZJX/

Off the go to the grill
1D4DD8C8-E94E-4DE1-830F-A99B3036ABC6.jpg

Video action shot of the burgers on the grill.

http://instagram.com/p/iNkl3UxZNg/

Maribel putting them together
12167DFF-8397-468C-960C-74DC3204E98A.jpg

Plated and ready to eat.
F29E61AC-695E-472B-AB16-BCC356D28C14.jpg

Thanks for stopping by
Tony and Maribel

Now THAT's what I call a "Happy Meal" ... You can't get that @ McDonald's! Especially, up-sizing your drink to some Buchanan's ... ;)

Great looking burgers & fries, Tony & Maribel! Merry Christmas to you & your family!!!

Everything looks great Tony!...I just purchased this for when I drink my WoodFords Double Oaked. Ice melts and waters down the drink...add a drop of water though if you use these to release the Bourbon Nuances...Sipping Stones - Dinner Party Set of 18 Pure Soapstone Whiskey Chilling Rocks in Gift Box with Muslin Carrying Pouch and Tongs by Sipping Stones
just copy n paste on Amazon.

Last edited:
I'm not a scotch kinda guy but I sure would be a burger guy if those were sitting on my plate. Nice burgers, Tony. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

Tony & Maribel

Great looking burgers and fries. Did you guys have any problems with the burgers sticking to the press?

I have a different press but I use parchment paper squares for burgers. Put a piece on the top and bottom. Easier for cleanup also.

How do you like the burger press? I have looked at them but never pulled the trigger on purchasing one. Did you run out of charcoal Tony?;) Those are some nice looking burgers my friend.
Thats the money shot right there. I'll take that plate any day.

Great looking burgers and fries, Barb and I are going the simple route tonight with brats and fries, sometimes the simple cooks are the best.
Merry Christmas to you and Maribel and your wonderful family.

I'm not ordinarily a scotch drinker either , but I will say it makes a difference if it's GOOD scotch ! Buchanans and , say , johnny walker black taste waaaaaay better than , say , cutty sark.

Hey , great looking burger dinner there , tony and maribel. Merry Christmas to you and the family.

Tony & Maribel

Great looking burgers and fries. Did you guys have any problems with the burgers sticking to the press?

Yeah some stuck to the press others didn't. I will have to research what's the best way to use it. But a few taps and they came of.

How do you like the burger press? I have looked at them but never pulled the trigger on purchasing one. Did you run out of charcoal Tony?;) Those are some nice looking burgers my friend.
Thats the money shot right there. I'll take that plate any day.

I like the press. On one side I can make 1/4 pound and other 1/2 pound patties. Plus it makes the dimple in the middle also.

Yes Im running super low on charcoal. :(
I only have enough to smoke a pork butt for Maribels potluck for work on Monday.

Nice Hamburglars Tony, great looking plate bud. Merry Christmas to you and Maribel and your kids. Oh, and gas is nice sometimes, don't sweat the small sh!t, and it is all small sh!t !

Back