Merry Christmas to all

Here's wishing you all a Very Merry Xmas Season and a Happy Smokey New year (and I don't mean wild fires) from across the pond and downunder!!

I reckon I've just put on another 10 pounds over 2 days.....feels like I'm about to burst;)

Didn't get the opportunity to use my WSM or Performer this time, only myself and the mrs here so anything cooked was done on the Q320.

It's Summer here so we usually have summer foods for Xmas rather than big roasts.

I feel that 2016 will be a very challenging year for the world, so I'm gonna try and relax more and get that WSM cookin' more than I have been.....I'll send out some nice thin blue peace smoke signals across the globe to tell People to chill out more and BBQ:wsm:

Cheers

Davo

from Downunder

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and wishing you all a safe and Happy New Year.
Rich, Barb and the girls.

My favorite present of 2015: a new Weber grilling spatula. The rivets on my old Weber spatula are gonna let loose soon, so this arrived just in the St. Nick of time! Hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas.

Weber 6620 Stainless Steel Spatula

IMG_6544_zps940wc8ge.jpg

Santa brought Barb and I a 18" stainless Little Griddle also some Bear Claws and some silicone high heat gloves. We are happy campers!

Back