Meatloaf R.I.P.

Ha, thanks Chris for moving my post.

That email is so silly. Could have had some fun with it and still 'apologized'.

What's next Weber; Grilled tea biscuits when QE II passes on? Smoked bacon for Kevin Bacon?

Last edited:
This is too funny...and here's a link to the recipe.

Untitled-1.jpg

Dear Chris,

This morning you received our weekly "Recipe of the Week" email, which is sent to you every Friday.

In today's email we highlighted a grilled meatloaf recipe. At the time we shared this recipe with you, we were not aware of the unfortunate passing of American singer and actor Mr. Marvin Lee Aday, also known as Meat Loaf.

We want to express our deepest apologies for this oversight and for any offense this email may have caused.

We send our condolences to Mr. Aday's family and fans.

Thank you for understanding.

The Weber Family

This is too funny...and here's a link to the recipe.

View attachment 43864

Dear Chris,

This morning you received our weekly "Recipe of the Week" email, which is sent to you every Friday.

In today's email we highlighted a grilled meatloaf recipe. At the time we shared this recipe with you, we were not aware of the unfortunate passing of American singer and actor Mr. Marvin Lee Aday, also known as Meat Loaf.

We want to express our deepest apologies for this oversight and for any offense this email may have caused.

The Weber Family

Yeah, but when I got this email I just thought it was sad - that Weber even had to send it. But you just know that
SOMEONE took offense.
I bet Meatloaf would have seen the humor in it. :)

Got the message below today.

Is this a joke, or are they really apologizing about a recipe? I honestly can't tell.

==================

The Weber Family
======================
Oh, for goodness sakes. Always apologizing to the perpetually offended is getting real old.

I do not get the chance to listen to music much. So when I do, I feel like I have to not be selfish. So I share with the counties near me. Even if driving I try.

Back