Mango Tango Pork Chops

Rich Dahl

R.I.P. 7/21/2024
Well Barb is painting again, sooo I’m cruising through all our Weber books for another quick recipe for tonight.
Found an interesting pork chop recipe called Mango Tango Pork Chops in the “Big book of Grilling” page 185.
It uses a marinade and after marinating you boil the marinade and use it for a basting sauce. Anything that uses mango juice with srirache and soy sauce with rice vinegar I got to try.
It came out great and will do it again.
Barb jumped in and did a veggie stir fry as a side.

S1033332_zpshl7va56d.jpg

S1033335_zpspz7tmuh1.jpg

S1033340_zpstsgqdpfo.jpg

S1033345_zpsnocpiigz.jpg

S1033352_zpscft6qsgk.jpg

S1033358_zpsrjaar9os.jpg

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Great looking Mango Tango Rich. Stir fry looks excellent. Agree with your assessment of the ingredients for the pork chop marinade.

Glad to see that you do the cooking while Barb is painting. Pork chops & sides look spot on.

Barb and I both like to cook inside and outside, so we do a weekly menu and each of us picks a few of the cooks to do. One of us does the main dish and the other does the sides. Works out to about a 50/50 split.
When one of us is tied up on a project such as painting the other one does the whole meal.

Chops look delicious, the sweet heat combo with the mango/sriracha must've been really good. I need to dig out my Weber cookbooks!

Great looking meal Rich - great color on those chops and your grilled veg medly looks awesome. I bet that mango juice would be good in teriyaki too. Next time I do some teriyaki - I am going to try substituting some mango for the traditional pineapple...

Regards,

John

Glad for this review. I want to try this recipe. Now if I can only find the recipe on line so I don't have to type it up myself. lol

Glad for this review. I want to try this recipe. Now if I can only find the recipe on line so I don't have to type it up myself. lol

Here ya go...

Back