Lowe’s Kingsford sale...

They have been running that price every few weeks around here, I picked up a few about a month ago, might snag a couple more when I go look up the lighting parts I need for the kitchen.

I'll be expressing my disappointment in this deal by taking my business elsewhere. The better deal is at Costco this year for the twin packs of Kingsford Pro.

Luckily I still have a large stash of Weber Briquettes from the HD closeout last year. Won't need any charcoal until at least Labor Day. So I'm going to hold out and see if we get any BOGO offers this year.

I'll be expressing my disappointment in this deal by taking my business elsewhere. The better deal is at Costco this year for the twin packs of Kingsford Pro.
How much is the Kingsford Pro at Costco. The ad I got just said $6 off but didn't say the price.

It is $14.98 here in SO Ore area. I bought 4 twin packs. To get around the 2 pack limit I bought half the stuff we had on list, checked out and put everything in car, then went back in and got the rest of the stuff on the list + 2 more twin packs. :)

Oh forgot to mention that Costco has their cedar planks back in stock. Cost is $9.99 for a pack of 8 which is great. I think I had 3 packs of these in the garage and I still bought another one. For that price, why not?

Their planks are the classic seasonal item. They'll be gone within a couple months. If you need a new propane tank, Costco has them for $29.99 which is $5 less than Lowes and HD.

I've never tried the Kingsford Pro; I'll try some at Costco. Anyone had any experience with it? Disappointing about Lowe's and HD this year.

I also signed up for Kingsford rewards, to get a $5 coupon for every 5 Kingsford Charcoal products purchased.

I've never tried the Kingsford Pro; I'll try some at Costco. Anyone had any experience with it? Disappointing about Lowe's and HD this year.

I also signed up for Kingsford rewards, to get a $5 coupon for every 5 Kingsford Charcoal products purchased.
I used them when they were called Kingsford Competition. They burned hotter and faster than KBB. I didn’t care for them in my WSM.

I had to make an emergency buy at Home Depot yesterday. I actually had a curbside pickup order for some home project supplies at both Lowe's and Home Depot, and even though Lowe's had a better price for Kingsford their web site would not let me order it online. So I paid $3 more at Home Depot. Then I picked up my orders from the two stores that are less than 5 minutes apart. Lowe's had no problem with an employee bringing two eight-foot 2x8s out to my car, so I think she could have handled a bag of charcoal.:rolleyes:

Back