Looking for a Kingsford sale

Given the experience base of the contributors on this forum can some of you tell me when I can expect to start seeing some Kingsford sales? I'm down to about a bag and a half. If it matters, I live in Connecticut and have a Lowes, HD and Walmart in the immediate area.Thank you.

The best I've seen so far is the double 20lb bags for $19.99. Last year Lowe's had 'em on sale for $10. That's the sale I'm waitin' for.

Here is the regular K comp price at costco.

Untitled by wasatchbbq, on Flickr

Thanks for the price check!
So with the coupon sale coming up, I guess it amounts to about $0.50/lb, which is about average price for the regular Kingsford blue. I might actually brace the rainy weather and buy myself a pair of bags just to have on hand for variety's sake.

Last year, my Costco had the Comp at $19.99 with a $4.20 instant rebate for a total of $15.69 for the twin 18lb bags. $.43lb
I haven't looked to see what this years price is, but I wouldn't image it would be any different than the $21.89 Jason posted

I've got like 400lb of kb in the garage. I'm moving to stubbs so if anybody wants it they can have it for $.20/lb.

Alan F… Free shipping….JK….is Stubs that much better in your opinion or are you just pulling our chicken wing?

I can't believe i went through 200lbs of charcoal already from last years July 4th sale at HD.

But had some good eats.

Alan F… Free shipping….JK….is Stubs that much better in your opinion or are you just pulling our chicken wing?

For indirect smoking, no. Kb is the all around best imo. But I'm hanging a lot of meat now and find that a higher end charcoal produces a slightly better product.

Back