Loin and hash browns.

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Why does all my threads start with a "Well". No more ppl. Well:p had a small loin in the freezer so thats what´s for dinner.

Here we go:

A loin Rolled & Cut.

Crispy BCN and marinated Feta.

Hash browns and meat on the grill. I guess hash brown´s is the same as rösti from switzerland. Grated onion/potatoes/salt/pepper. Simple but good.

Just some pics:

Honestly the pork was a bit overcooked. But still good.

Plated:

Dinner Ratings:

A decent dinner. And Thanks 4 your time Gentlemens! ;)

Last edited:
well well well, it looks like you did very well again Daniel!
very well with the cook, very well with the photos, and very well with making your son act like he loves your cooking;)
I agree, your food is the cat's pajamas!

here, I'll save you the time of looking up that phrase:
cat's pajamas:
1920s Lingo describing someone (something) who is great, incredible or special. Usually indicating stylishness or innovation.

Last edited:
Really delicious food, beautifully presented. See for yourself! I'll give it two thumbs up!
072dx.jpg

Thanks for the great comments! I wont add a thanks in my posts from now on. I think there is so mutch great looking photo threads around so no need to bump it. But you all know that im thankfull for every comment!

I will ofc respond to any questions and so on.

That aside:

Al : long time no see! You know that you have a seat @ my table anyday! Nice to se you around.

Lampe: Thanks and i bow to you sir!

Bob: "with making your son act like he loves your cooking" - Camera in one hand...Ice cream in the other :)

Gary: 2 thumbs up from you means ALOT!

To all the rest A BIG Thanks!

Over and out!

Back