Lodge Frying Pan

It should fit on the bottom, but if the sides are too high and angled out a lot, maybe not. The grates of a Q1200 are only 12.7" wide. The 1200 has the higher domed lid, so that will probably help but it will be a snug fit.

It should fit on the bottom, but if the sides are too high and angled out a lot, maybe not. The grates of a Q1200 are only 12.7" wide. The 1200 has the higher domed lid, so that will probably help but it will be a snug fit.
Bruce: Thanx for your quick response as I am really wanting to purchase the WeberQ 3200 but I was contacted yesterday by my Costa Rican Weber Authorized Dealership that they no longer have the 3200 on any future buying list. So, now thinking of purchasing the smaller WeberQ or maybe the Weber Spirit II two(2) or three(3) burner gas grill. Our only family reason for having our first-ever gas grill is when we want a quick cook of hamburgers, hot dogs, steaks, etc. thus eliminating the need to light-up our Weber Performer Deluxe.

Last edited:
Will a 101/4" Lodge Round Frying pan fit with the lid closed on a WeberQ 1200?
Could you buy this, have it shipped to Miami, and then your shipper can ship it to you?

Could you buy this, have it shipped to Miami, and then your shipper can ship it to you?
Joe: Due to the heavy weight my private mail service will charge me a arm-and-a-leg as they charge by the weight of the item. I figure I would need to add another $300 Plus just for the Costa Rican Custom Duties and Shipping costs from Miami. Thanx for your recommendation.

Last edited:
Rather than a Lodge you could think about a Darto? Lots of carbon steel skillets, paella pans (skillets sans handles).

They ship from Argentina, and just started shipping for $15 per order, no matter what the weight or amount. And to any country.

Good pans, I've got 3. Bigger ones are a bit heavy but they're made to be that.

Cast iron is great, but I like carbon steel better.

Just a quick post to say that Darto International is offering free worldwide shipping until the end of the month.

The pans seem pricey, but as an owner of multiple sizes (and thicknesses) of these carbon steel pans I tend to use them more than my extensive collection of cast iron, vintage and new.

The carbon steel is virtually indestructible, seasons beautifully, cleans up quickly. No issues with "pebbles" on the cooking surface. They won't shatter if dropped, nor crack by going between extreme ranges of temperature quickly.

Their pans are sized in centimeters, as given in their model numbers. The web page for each pan gives detailed information on size, weight, etc.

Just my experience here....

Just a quick post to say that Darto International is offering free worldwide shipping until the end of the month.

The pans seem pricey, but as an owner of multiple sizes (and thicknesses) of these carbon steel pans I tend to use them more than my extensive collection of cast iron, vintage and new.

The carbon steel is virtually indestructible, seasons beautifully, cleans up quickly. No issues with "pebbles" on the cooking surface. They won't shatter if dropped, nor crack by going between extreme ranges of temperature quickly.

Their pans are sized in centimeters, as given in their model numbers. The web page for each pan gives detailed information on size, weight, etc.

Just my experience here....
Very cool!

Lodge makes a 10.25 handleless pans. That might fit a bit better.
View attachment 38872
Mark: Yesterday, I bought my Lodge 8" Pan Pictured below here in Costa Rica for $27 and I see it listed on Amazon for around $14. Always have to add the "Paradise Tax" when buying my BBQ Goods here in "Ticoland":D

The Photo on the left pictures the Lodge Pan atop custom Grill Grates on my Weber Smoky Joe. It should be great for Carmalized Onions and Hamburger Patties for the wife and I!

Thanx for the Tip!

Attachments

• EjZ76u3zSG2LtOBujrNP2A.jpg
    EjZ76u3zSG2LtOBujrNP2A.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 8
  • yRJUmVIuRPSEKfCxq6rlFA.jpg
    yRJUmVIuRPSEKfCxq6rlFA.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Back