Little bit of everything drummers with pecan and peppers

Richard S

TVWBB Pro
Had some coffee then did an all day marinade. IMG_5514.jpegWent to work and came home and prepped some other stuff! 🍺 🎵 IMG_5516.jpegIMG_5506.jpegSetup the Performer for some indirect with pecan. Did a little rub!IMG_5517.jpegGot the broccoli 🥦 going on the Gold B and enjoyed a GnT. IMG_5519.jpegIMG_5520.jpegDid some with Frank’s and left the others dryIMG_5521.jpegIMG_5522.jpegI prefer dry. Everyone was happy!IMG_5523.jpegIMG_5524.jpegCheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what I call bbq chicken.....looks amazing.
Just a regular Weber basket? How hot were you going indirect with those babies.....whatever the temp was it looks perfect.
I have a habit of too little ( then try the E6 ) and then going too hot!!! Cooking wings at around 650 is not a good choice.

That is what I call bbq chicken.....looks amazing.
Just a regular Weber basket? How hot were you going indirect with those babies.....whatever the temp was it looks perfect.
I have a habit of too little ( then try the E6 ) and then going too hot!!! Cooking wings at around 650 is not a good choice.
Thanks Darryl. Yes, two baskets with the chicken in the middle. Hovered around 350-375. Also added some pecan.

Thanks Darryl. Yes, two baskets with the chicken in the middle. Hovered around 350-375. Also added some pecan.
Excellent.
I like to aim for 450 max.......but those look good, as long as the skin isn't rubber I am a fan.
Sometimes even 450 can create " dark spots " on my wings...its touchy.

Back