Let's play BINGO

Dan, thank you for posting that.

I have 17 squares marked, but only 1 5 in a row.

How is everyone else doing?

Just to be fair, I played this game for both DH and myself. DH has not seen this game. I am going to check with him. lol

Just checked with DH. Now have 22 squares checked off.

One of the ones not checked off is "I have a signature marinade". lol Me and all my recipes:rolleyes:

He won't wear an apron and grills with charcoal and gas. Not too bad a score. lol

That's my missing square also. I just never got into wearing an apron. I probably should after some of the laundry challenges I've made for my wife. I like to keep her on her toes.

I only wear an apron during holiday meals if I'm dressed nice for dinner to keep splatter off my dress shirt and slacks.

I‘ve got 21 of them in any direction. I also need to refill three tanks of propane (maybe 4, used the patio heater this evening.)
Rarely use an apron, do use both fuel sources, several marinades, use an “acquired“ grilling tool set, (multitasker).
I also have dedicated “resting coolers”!

I'll bite.

BINGO across the top row, but I streeeeetched the truth, a lot:
1. I gave a small butane torch to my partner for Mother's Day. Does that count?
2. I just bought and assembled a new grill. Does that count as "cleaning"?
3. We have skewers in a drawer somewhere. My partner knows where they are. I can find them if I search enough drawers. Does that count?
4. I got a grilling-themed apron and it is stored in the grill cabinet, but I have never worn an apron while grilling. Does that count?
5. My partner recently made a rub for her grilled shrimp boil. It is the only rub either of us has made. She prepared the food, but I grilled it for her. Does that count?

Note: I am not against grilling aprons per se. I would prefer not to be seen in that "D*** Hot!" apron, which is why I don't wear an apron at the grill. It was a Christmas gift. In case it matters, I wear a typical shop apron in the garage.

I can also check boxes for multiple grills, grilling tools, folding foil packets, made ribs last summer, grilling mitts, refiling a propane tank, and grill light. Clarifying:

* Multiple Grills: Since we bought the new grill, the old one is in the side yard, awaiting sale or parting out to family.
* Folding foil packets: Is this a trick question?
* Grilling Mitts: Only one true grilling glove (a gift). The rest are old fabric kitchen oven mitts. They migrate to the grill when they get too ugly for the kitchen.
* Refilled a Propane Tank: For the old grill before we replaced it. The new grill uses natural gas.
* Grill Light: Came built-in on the new grill.

Dan, thank you for posting that.

I have 17 squares marked, but only 1 5 in a row.

How is everyone else doing?
I've only got 16 marked and no bingos.

"I only grill with charcoal" and "I grill fish on cedar planks" got me!

Back