Leftover PSB

Gene Brownson

TVWBB All-Star
We love this stuff and we know you all do too. I meant to take a shot of it over some rice, but here's on over noodles. This stuff makes so much we can't eat it all as much as I like trying. So we brake it down into servings and freeze it for later, good food no hassles. Noodles are pretty good too! I'm not sure which one I like the best, bun, rice or noodles. Heck, why choose right, with this much love every cook there's no reason to choose :cool:

Thanks for looking everyone! Have a great week!

I had leftover PSB sandwich for lunch, don't know why I never thought of doing it over noodles or pasta before. I really need to put up a dry-erase board just to keep track of things I need to try that I've seen on this website...

Gene, with that intro, I was expecting to see pics of PSB on a bun, and over rice, and on noodles, and why not some ice cream, too? It just tastes so dang good!!

Gene, love the way that you eat. Simple & super good & nice. And I like your plate. That is the way that BBQ is suppose to be served.

PSB ??

I checked the glossary thread and PSB wasn't listed. Could someone help a brother out? The plate looks like something I would enjoy.

Back