Last grill in my garage to rehab finally done. Gold B.

Bobby, that is a $400 grill for sure. I didn't see any photos with the SS grates installed.

If a grill like that had been available a year ago, I would have jumped on it rather than restore my redhead. I even tried to get one from Jason, but he is just too far away. That is gorgeous and worth every penny of that $400.

If a grill like that had been available a year ago, I would have jumped on it rather than restore my redhead. I even tried to get one from Jason, but he is just too far away. That is gorgeous and worth every penny of that $400.
If I dont get any interest, I'll just cover it up and leave it in the garage.

Bobby, don't be afraid to let it sit if you have the space to store it. It is a $400 grill.

Looks great Bobby and sure hope you get the full amount. I wish I had room and a little extra $ - having a place where we actually lived would help, too! :LOL:

Hopefully, soon, we will have a home again. Things are looking up for our next attempt at a purchase. Nice house, no big shop, just a couple sheds. Maybe I will be able to do something about that in time.

Looks great Bobby and sure hope you get the full amount. I wish I had room and a little extra $ - having a place where we actually lived would help, too! :LOL:

Hopefully, soon, we will have a home again. Things are looking up for our next attempt at a purchase. Nice house, no big shop, just a couple sheds. Maybe I will be able to do something about that in time.
Jon,

Hopefully everything works out for you guys.

Bobby

Bruce,

Look at the post below it has the link to the FB Market Place Listing. It shows all the pics.

Bobby
Bobby, this is the listing I am looking at. I don't see SS grates in any of the photos.

Bobby, this is the listing I am looking at. I don't see SS grates in any of the photos.

Sorry Bruce, maybe that's why it hasn't sold!

Attachments

• 20200622_191108.jpg
    20200622_191108.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20200622_191057.jpg
    20200622_191057.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 17
Just brainstorming here. Is the year, 2001, in the title of the ad effective in grabbing the reader's attention? Would "Restored Vintage Weber," or "Restored Classic Weber" have more appeal? I'm not a flipper and do not work marketing, so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm just trying to imagine how someone outside the TVWBB bubble shopping for a used grill would perceive it.

Just brainstorming here. Is the year, 2001, in the title of the ad effective in grabbing the reader's attention? Would "Restored Vintage Weber," or "Restored Classic Weber" have more appeal? I'm not a flipper and do not work marketing, so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm just trying to imagine how someone outside the TVWBB bubble shopping for a used grill would perceive it.
Hi J, The old Weber gas grills only appeal to people who have one or had one in my experience. They see the picture and know what it is. If you have to explain what it is the grill is not for them.

Restored Classic Weber Gas Grill! Completely refurbished and detailed to like-new condition! Will last longer and work better than anything you can buy new in the store!!

Except for the 20 people on here, no one really gets that a $400 restored 20 year old grill is going to work better and last longer than a new grill costing more. If you don't have the eye candy of a red head with cool retro wood, a lot of people will have a hard time getting the cost/value proposition.

My wife, for example, would think I'm nuts to spend $400 bucks on a decades old grill. She's been hurrange-ing me to throw out my perfectly awesome 2000 Silver B, which should easily go another 20 years. She only recently backed down after I did a restore as one of my Covid projects.

Back