Lame skirt steak

May be inexcusable, but it's the story of my life.😀

Looked like a great start, tho!

Edit - when I saw the title, I was reminded I have so much to learn about grilling tacos.
I have heard of inside skirt, outside skirt, even flap meat - but where do I find this lame skirt?!😏

Last edited:
I love this cut! Don't feel bad, a few days ago I assembled 4 pizzas which I photographed before hitting the grill. My intention was to get a shot of the finished pies and then post here but I got distracted and folks started cutting while I was still cooking. So all I have is the raw shot!

Chris Nice looking skirt steaks.

I'm the same way, get the putting the food on the bbq picture and then the stuff cooking in the kitchen stove / oven get me
doing laps. The bbq's are about 50' plus away from the kitchen, so by the time I'm done the neighbors show up and food gets served and no pictures get taken. Its all good

Yeah, I have a “distance” between one cooking area and the other so, I often get too caught up and forget the oft asked for “after” pix!
I get hungry or the family is champing at the bit, pictures can fall by the wayside, no worries boss!

Back