Lamb Chops on the Weber Summit.

Paul Kastner

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Getting ready for the cook.

Seasoned with Worchester Sauce, Garlic and Tatonka.

Asparagus EVOO and salt

Lamb Chops on.

Asparagus on.

46 degrees and the pool is open? That is just how I roll. ;)

Plated and ready to go.

Thanks for looking. The Tatonka really enhanced the flavor of the chops without overpowering it. Can't wait to use some more.

OUTSTANDING Chops Paul!
Just talking about lamb with Mr. Correll.... Might hafta buy some this weekend...

46 degrees and the pool is open? That is just how I roll.
now.... i'd like to see you "roll" into that cold water;)

Great looking meal! I am in love with the Tatonka Dust, use it on a lotta things. Nice looking pool too, we won't be opening ours until later in May however, can't wait.

Awesome meal Paul! Looks like I am going to have to try the Tatonka Dust. Been seeing
more and more cooks using this, must be good stuff!

Great lookin' chops, Paul. I'm w/ Jim: I don't see any tootsies in the pool. Not that I would be in it!

Looks good. We love lamb. One of the best places for lamb is Sams. You can get the deboned leg or pack of racks for about $25.

I like to indirect the racks on the kettle, crisp over the coals at then end, and slice into double-rib chops. Doing it indirect keeps the meat the same pink side to side, and it is super tender.

Nice chop, you should put in a sauna and heat the hell out of yourself and then jump in the pool, and then run back into sauna, repeat.

That is quite the delicious looking cook Paul, very nice!
Wife and I haven't tried the Tatonka Dust on lamb yet, sounds like we will have too!

Back