Labor Day Weekend Camping

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Hall of Fame
We decided to go camping just up the road for the Labor Day weekend. We were going to go Friday afternoon, but they stuck me in a delivery truck and I got home about 2 hours later than I had planned. So I called the campground and told them that we’d be there Saturday morning.
Here’s our camp site. 7142A3BE-389D-4712-ABD1-FEC0930E48A2.jpeg Dinner Saturday night was a boneless ribeye with grill corn and a tater packet, done on the designated camping SJ!
4403227E-F222-44A9-A923-DE95D891EC1E.jpeg
Sunday lunch was Pammi’s famous turkey burgers!
E6A6AAEF-E49F-423B-98E2-1BA64B4B9699.jpeg
And, the puppies doing what they do best, nap! AEFC2F66-1785-4176-B904-87736F298489.jpeg
And Sunday’s dinner was a pork chop with a tater packet!
8502B308-5F1A-4D76-A384-3C73B7771050.jpeg
We had a good time, even if the stinking shower still leaks!
Thanks for looking, everyone!

Camping is camping, even if its only a few miles away and the food always taste better somehow..Nice cooks Phil
I think the pups agree...

Barb and I used to do the same when we had our travel trailer. Beautiful camp ground in the big oaks area about 15 minuets from the house, seemed like it was a million miles away from suburbia. Perfect weekend getaway.
Nice cooks on that little SJ. I've got one stashed in the cabinet of our E320, need to get that out and use it, been about three or four years since it's had any heat in it.

Barb and I used to do the same when we had our travel trailer. Beautiful camp ground in the big oaks area about 15 minuets from the house, seemed like it was a million miles away from suburbia. Perfect weekend getaway.
Nice cooks on that little SJ. I've got one stashed in the cabinet of our E320, need to get that out and use it, been about three or four years since it's had any heat in it.

Unfortunately, this campground is RIGHT off of I77!
That's okay though, it's our other 4 walls! :LOL:

Thats how i wish my older Days will be like. Respect

Hey stranger!

giphy.gif

Nice looking cooks! Turkey burgers are my wife's favorites! In fact it was one of my turkey burgers that converted her back to eating meat after a 14 year hiatus.

Back