Kingsford Professional on sale again at Costco

Dan, that is really bad I was in Kroger yesterday they got their seasonal aisle decked out in Halloween stuff which I thought was absurd but Christmas stuff in Costco that seems insane. Around here Costco will run another sale on KPro during labor day at least they usually do but that will be it when that stock is gone won't see it till next year. Even in Atlanta Charcoal in Costco is a seasonal item.

Yeah, Halloween was back in early July. It's now Christmas. I imagine Easter stuff won't be far behind

Well the grill selling season is basically over guess they need to stick something in seasonal space. The funny thing is the analytics tells them what to do if it says Christmas stuff so be it. Does seem a bit early even for Costco.

Dan, that is really bad I was in Kroger yesterday they got their seasonal aisle decked out in Halloween stuff which I thought was absurd but Christmas stuff in Costco that seems insane. Around here Costco will run another sale on KPro during labor day at least they usually do but that will be it when that stock is gone won't see it till next year. Even in Atlanta Charcoal in Costco is a seasonal item.
It's the same thing here in the PNW. Costco always runs a sale on K-Pro during Labor Day weekend, but its limited to stock on hand. When it's gone, that's it until next Spring.

We ( north of the border ) are going either this weekend or next, we do have labour day here maybe the same weekend, first Monday of next month. Will check it out....nothing wrong with a few extra bags on hand for smoking.....never tried the Kingsford but you guys seems to love it.

Speaking of "stocked" up.............................Yesterday I just realized I have 320lbs of pellets unopened. Considering how economical they are on fuel I think I am pretty well set up :D

Yeah you sound like me....I had over 300 pounds of charcoal at the start of summer......been considering reloading soon to get me through until spring.....we gots the funds now and it's available.......
It's nice to have but not nice to drop 5 - 600 on charcoal for future use.

As inexpensive as (especially the Kirkland) pellets are and how efficiently both grills run I think my biggest issue is gonna be storage as we head into the off season. I will likely press the MM into service the most come bad weather. Since I keep it in the garage. And come hostile weather I do want to use the garage for it's intended purpose (both my cars). So I don't exactly relish carting big bulky bags into the basement

I am fairly sure that another 6 (dbl.) should get me through until summer but, one never knows. I think I will tidy up that area in the garage and rotate stock when I get more.

Just saw the K-Pro sale at Costco around Atlanta ($6.20 off) for $18.49. Got enough to hopefully get me well into next summer.

Going to Costco today, so will get 3 twin packs. That, along with all the charcoal I have stored in the garage, will be more than enough to get through until next year's Memorial Day sales.

Back