Kingsford Blue at Home Depot

Yep, lotsa folks are buying it up
wsmsmile8gm.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris Allingham:
Got me some yesterday at the BORG*.
icon_biggrin.gif

Regards,
Chris

* Big Orange Retail Giant </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chris, thats funny.LOL Never heard that. I call them "Home Desperate" cause every time I go there, I'm needing something real bad! And yes I am going to top off my inventory
icon_smile.gif

went to two near me. Not only was the grilling section 1/4 the size of what it normally is, they had ZERO charcoal in one place and only match light in the other one. I asked one person where the charcoal was and he said and I quote "BBQ season is over"...........came home very annoyed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I asked one person where the charcoal was and he said and I quote "BBQ season is over"........... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Please explain this. I don't understand, There's a BBQ "Season"?
icon_confused.gif

its amazing that even in ca the big boxes deal with "seasons". i went to k mart to look for ro and their whole bbq section was gone. nuttin, nada. crazy.

[/QUOTE]
Please explain this. I don't understand, There's a BBQ "Season"?
icon_confused.gif
[/QUOTE]

apparently according to places around here, there is a bbq season. Memorial day through Labor day.

My Home Depot doesn't even carry charcoal at any time of the year. They do sell Weber kettles however. I'm on the Canadian east coast.

Well just an update, even though the sale is over, I need charcoal so I went to the THIRD home depot today after work right by my job. They did have a decent BBQ section compared to the other two I went to over the weekend. They actually did have some charcoal BUT no blue kingsford. They had Comp Kingsford, Match Light (GROSS!) and Cowboy lump. I like the cowboy lump and it's $2 cheaper a bag as compared to the Comp Kingsford. Very annoyed I couldn't take advantage of the kingsford deal some home depots had but oh well I'll make it through!

Thanks for posting the "Sale Notice". Picked up 20 @$4.49. That should keep us going until the next sale.

Got two 2-packs yesterday. Wasn't it at $7 at the beginning of their so called season? I think I recall that. I should have bought more then, but then I wouldn't be able to get my car in the garage and well, that would probably get me in trouble at home
icon_smile.gif

thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peter Larson:
Yesterday, I picked up K Blue at HD. 2-20# bag for $9.97.

Happy smoking,
twins0649 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it is only 10.97 normally for that same package at Wal Mart.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
its amazing that even in ca the big boxes deal with "seasons". i went to k mart to look for ro and their whole bbq section was gone. nuttin, nada. crazy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, George. Dontcha know you're not supposed to go outside if it's below 50 degrees?

Back