KCBS Members and Restaurant Depot

Mac LA

TVWBB Super Fan
So I haven't been to Restaurant Depot for a while but as a KCBS Member, I know we are allowed a day pass to the warehouse.

A few years ago when I would go ,religiously, I recall the printout having a code for the receptionist to enter. I remember going the first few times and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about until I made a stink, seriously, to the point I had to call KCBS corporate and speak with marketing to call them.

I'm looking at the new flyer and I do not see the code anymore, and do not want to go through that nonsense again. Has anyone had a problem recently, if you use this perk?
Just thought I'd asked here before I venture out and likely get my BP up since not many KCBS members frequent the warehouse here in LA. LOL

It's been almost three years since my last visit, but last time I showed my KCBS membership card, they knew exactly what it was all about, and I got in without hassle.

It's been almost three years since my last visit, but last time I showed my KCBS membership card, they knew exactly what it was all about, and I got in without hassle.
That's about the time when I stopped going. It was a hassle for them to let me in the first few times so just wanted to inquire if anyone has had any issues recently. I suppose it's a silly question until I go, but I certainly remember there being a code on the print out. I even printed a bunch out the last time the receptionist asked me what to punch in until I showed her, even had to call the manager. Seesh.

Restaurant depots in ny have been open to public since pandemic started. Nothing special needed other than requesting a pass ,show your driver's license.

Restaurant depots in ny have been open to public since pandemic started. Nothing special needed other than requesting a pass ,show your driver's license.
Pretty sure that's across all of them. Gotta run in and pick up a beef tenderloin, now that I can't get those at Costco any more.

Back