Jalapeno chicken southwest salad with a twist

Richard S

TVWBB Pro
This has become a weeknight staple. Trader Joe’s breasts with TJ’s jalapeño sauce as a marinade with TJ’s Southwest salad. Easy and delicious!IMG_6221.jpegMarinade on counter for about an hour and enjoy a beverage!IMG_6206.jpegDid the chicken on the Copper Mist over JD lump with a few small chunks of white wine soaked oak. IMG_6209.jpegIMG_6211.pngPrepped the salad. Added some extra cabbage and tomatoes because I have teenagers that eat like creatures from the unknown. Sliced the chicken and served!IMG_6212.jpegIMG_6213.jpegIMG_6214.jpegIMG_6215.jpegFirst outside meal at home of the season…no mosquitos and a beautiful night!IMG_6216.jpegIMG_6217.jpegI’m not a huge chicken breast fan but these TJ’s breasts are moist and always turn out good! The jalapeño sauce is a perfect marinade!
Cheers!

Always lookin to up my chicken game, tell me more. Your buying the breasts at TJ’s and marinated in that jalapeño sauce?
Looks delicious.

Last edited:
Always lookin to up my chicken game, tell me more. Your buying the breasts at TJ’s and marinated in that jalapeño sauce?
Looks delicious.
Yeah…not much to it. I also add some garlic salt prior to putting on the grill. If you can marinate the chicken for a few hours or more it’s even better.

Back