It's here !

Carlos Gregory

TVWBB Member
My Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5" that I have dreamed about having has been "born" today 1/11/13. Yes ..... I love it so much already I've given it a Birthday .... Gotta admit I did chuckle at the size of it ....friggin huge ! Now what to smoke to get the hang of it ??!!:eek:

With that monster, hows about a sucklin pig ................... or two! Heck, maybe even 'Hogzilla'!! :eek: :eek:

Enjoy! ;)

Congrats on the new WSM Carlos.
Pork shoulder, either full or picnic, or a butt is a good choice for a first cook.

Good luck.

Bob

Congrats on new smoker and you are ready to have some fun now. I did a few chickens on mine first run but a nice pork butt is good too. Once you do this one smoke you will be planning more as will your family and friends wanting more.

I recommend the Renowned Mr Brown for you first cook. You'll get some great pulled pork and season your WSM at the same time. Plus...a butt is a pretty forgiving chunk of pig for any minor errors that you may exerience as a learning curve. Congrats -- and good cookin!

My Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5" that I have dreamed about having has been "born" today 1/11/13. Yes ..... I love it so much already I've given it a Birthday .... Gotta admit I did chuckle at the size of it ....friggin huge ! Now what to smoke to get the hang of it ??!!:eek:

Congrats! A birthday? that means you need to give it a name.. (images of Full metal jacket come to mind when Gunnary Sargent Hartman instructs his troops to name thier rifle.). :)

My smoker is named "Charlene".

Back