It's baaack. K-Pro on sale @ Costco.

Just received this Month's Costco sale flier. The 18lb twin packs of K-Pro will be going on sale from 3/9 to 4/3. $5 50 off. Limit 3.
Nice thanks for the heads up time to stock up. Love the KPro

Last edited:
Dan I can't speak to lump but before my Weber stash I used the KPro good stuff and will go back to it again when the Weber stuff is gone. You just have to hit it when its on sale. Good chance for all to load up on this for the summer if their stash is low.

No profound answers from me Dan, I just like it. I was unimpressed with JD XL briquettes and my lump from local was Lazzari’s mesquite and I found it too over powering.
The KPro just works and works well.

Ok, thanks. I'll probably pick some up and give it a try.

I only use lump in the BGE, but with the kettle and the WSM, briquettes are an option.

Nice thanks for the heads upZ time to stock up. Love the KPro
Same here. Will definitely stock up when I go to Costco next Fri. May make 2 trips into store so I can get a half dozen twin packs.

Better to stock up now since who knows what the summer holiday sales will be like this year?

Thanks for sharing.
I'm not a big fan for low and slow cooks with the Pro, but it's great for shorter cooks and grilling.
I don't need any, but that's never stopped me! I'm sure that I can find room for a couple of twin packs.

Kingsford Professional works great on the Weber CharQ. I agree it seems best at shorter, high heat cooking. I miss the Weber briquettes for low and slow.

Can anyone confirm this sale doesn’t start until the 9th.
I’d like to go today and grab a few bags.

Thanks for the heads up.
I’m going to grab a few.

Having a stack of briquettes near my freezer is just a good feeling.

Grabbed 3 today as well. The reg price is now $21.99. Same as the 20lb twins of KBB at Lowe's and HD.

Oh, the Kirkland bratwurst's are now back in stock. They always disappear for a few months during the holidays, so glad they're back.

Pork loins are $4 off.

Back