Italian Grill Porterhouse Pork Chops

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Had a few ears of corn leftover from Sunday.
Greased-up a few Yukons and fired-up the OTS.
DSCN2516.jpg

Soaked a coupla nice, thick Porterhouse pork chops in World Harbors Italian Grill marinade for a few hours then flopped them on the (non) CIGs.
DSCN2517.jpg

Stripped the husks from the ears for direct grillin' and off to rest with the tayta's...
DSCN2518.jpg

lighty brushed the corn with a little mayo and seasoned with Stubb's Chile-Lime rub
smiley-eatdrink026.gif
and ready to plate it all up...
DSCN2522.jpg

Grab a bottle of Gabbiano Chianti and served up dinner like this...
DSCN2523.jpg

Thank you for viewing
icon_smile.gif

that looks great!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

how long does it take to grill/bake potatoes?

do you leave them on indirect the whole time?

thanks for sharing!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dwayne e:
that looks great!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

how long does it take to grill/bake potatoes?

do you leave them on indirect the whole time?

thanks for sharing!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ha-ha! we asked basically the same question at the same time. jinx!

Fast, easy, brilliant. It's in my calendar (sometime next month). Nice cooking, Jim. Thanks for sharing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jamie Berry
icon_biggrin.gif
o you par-bake the potatos? How long do they usually take cooking indirectly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you guys, No, I do not par boil anything. What I grill is done completely on the grill.
Yukons, no matter the size, take hardly any time to get perfect on the Weber. I like to go direct a few minutes on all "four sides" then put 'em off to the side until done. Yukons are great even if you over cook 'em. Obviously, i use Yukons as the house tater
icon_biggrin.gif

Very nice Jim!
I've seen that line of marinades before, but never tried them. What's your opinion on it ?

Tim

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
I've seen that line of marinades before, but never tried them. What's your opinion on it ?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not to answer for Jim or hi-jack thread but....

Tim you should try them. I like the one above in addition to the Fajita and Steakhouse Firehouse one. Steakhouse firehouse one is great on beef and pork. The Fajita is great on chicken.

Very, Very Nice! It's mid-morning where I am and your pics and great looking food is making me hungry. Thanks for sharing.

thanks you guys!
Tim, I've only had this Italian and their Mojo, which I like alot! This Italian was very good as well.
After reading Derek's line, I guess I'll dip deeper into World Harbors.
John, you know mayo on corn is GREAT! Ya Gotta Try It!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
John, you know mayo on corn is GREAT! Ya Gotta Try It!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't care for it that way but my wife loves it like that and I tell her all the time she ruined a perfect piece of corn.

Back