IKEA is selling a charcoal grill

And it's flimsy!
We have some Ikea outdoor furniture. A couple summers ago, we were wandering the aisles of our local Ikea, and I saw one. I went and gave it a shake.
Not good!
I'll stick with my trusty Weber kettle!

And it's flimsy!
We have some Ikea outdoor furniture. A couple summers ago, we were wandering the aisles of our local Ikea, and I saw one. I went and gave it a shake.
Not good!
I'll stick with my trusty Weber kettle!

Ikea has isles now? Last time I was in an Ikea (15-20 years ago), the damn place was set up like a maze & it took forever to get out! Haven't made the mistake of walking into an Ikea since...

???
It's part of the grill.

I was reading the product information and saw this: "May be completed with ÄPPLARÖ/KLASEN cart and storage cabinet with top shelf in stainless steel or brown wood.
May be completed with TOSTERÖ cover for grill."

So I thought the cart was extra.

Tim

I went one time to IKEA, peeked around the corner at the maze of stuff, with no apparent escape routes, my claustrophobia was kicking in, so I waited at the checkout area for my wife to do her thing.
I did manage to eat some meatballs and mashed though since the dining area was glassed in with an easy escape route.

Ikea has isles now? Last time I was in an Ikea (15-20 years ago), the damn place was set up like a maze & it took forever to get out! Haven't made the mistake of walking into an Ikea since...

We've been enough that we know where the cut throughs are and can get in and out pretty quickly.
And the outdoor stuff, grills and furniture and other stuff, is near the check outs at our local Ikea.
The "As-is" section is right there too. We always go through there before we check out. You never know what's in there. We found 2 sections of butcher block counter tops in there on sale! It was almost enough to do our kitchen! We bought another chunk and had it shipped from another store.
We paid $250 for 20 feet of butcher block counter top! Normally, it would have been about $400 for all we needed!

Back