igrill problems

Does anyone have any experience with warranty department of igrill? the probes stopped reading correctly during an all night cook last night, It started reading off by several hundred degrees and the other off by about 20. Only used it a handfull of times, got it as a wedding gift in may.

Yes they have a stop useing and tell customers to notifiy them and .They will send you new probes. Call them or email. I just rec my notice again to send info and pic. Its a Recall on probes. I got mine in may and they back up units w. free s/h . Call them tommorrow
jerry

Yes they have a stop useing and tell customers to notifiy them and .They will send you new probes. Call them or email. I just rec my notice again to send info and pic. Its a Recall on probes. I got mine in may and they back up units w. free s/h . Call them tommorrow
jerry

thanks so much Jerry

jerry

is this for the original igrill?

They've recently become compatible with Android but they are out of stock. I also just got an email that they were bought out by Thermos, so I don't know how that effects anything. I've been wanting to get one for a while. Hopefully they get their probe problem fixed.

Your welcome GUYS yes its the original i grill they have pic on the type you have that needs to be sent with pic.Customer service is great, small company but they do back up their product, if you got the IGrill 2 sent to you after May youll most likely have the probe, i also had gotten the probe for the grill grate so ill get back all 3 new ones:)
jerry

Back