If You Could Only Have One Weber?

Well my Silver C is going nowhere I digress the OP said one but I could never have one as I love charcoal also. So the Performer and UDS would go replaced by a Kamado S6 which is probably not going to happen unless used but I ain't getting any younger and to be honest the Performer with gas assist and the UDS is really all I need. Like alot of people love new toys but sometimes the ones you have are fine. :)

22" Kettle. It can do anything any other Weber can do. I have smoked ribs, pork butts, turkey and salmon on it. Hunsaker griddle plate turns in into a great griddle. My Kettle Pizza kit makes great pizzas. Low and slow or high heat it does everything.

Last edited:
If I could ONLY have one, I’d say I’d go back to basic 22” kettle. It’s what I started with, it’s still my “GO TO” unit. It’s one of those things, basics are always a smart choice.

Since, as I get older I find I use charcoal less an less and my Q3200 more and more as there is often just two of us at mealtime. It is just easier on fuel and to maintain over the kettles and Gennies. Sad to say, convenience wins! Q3200 for me.

I do have only one Weber. I even like the color (green)!

I'm cheap so my 22" Original Kettle Premium is going to be the only one for quite a while. What am I doing reading about other cookers?

Of what I own, my Performer. I can grill, smoke, do anything in it, and it's pretty hands off. Not to say that I don't like the other ones that I have, they are all great, but should anything happen to the Performer, it would be replaced before the sun set on that day.

Tough call between a 22" kettle and 18" WSM.

Could probably grill easier on the smoker than do a long slow smoke on the kettle so likely I'd pick the smoker.

Back