I will just leave this here

Good to know about the pans. And FYI, the E310 Genesis uses the same size drip pan as the Q. So sounds like it's a pretty standard size.

There you go. Thats is close to the same price per pan that I got. I just saw them while running through Menards today and realized they were half price of what the Weber pans cost per pan.

Bruce what section of Menard's were they in? I am planning a trip to mine at some point soon because I want to gt a new Libman grill brush

Larry, they were along the main aisle between tools and the seasonal stuff on an end cap. I put an "X" on the store map about where I found them. If I recall correctly, they were a little south of the actual Grill section. But, remember, this is the Baraboo store....I know there is some variance in Menards store layouts.

9JMeIXL.jpg

Cool beans thanks. One thing I love about Menard's is you can go into any of their stores and they're all laid out the same

No, not really Larry. There is one on the West side of Madison that is completely different. I think they moved into a prebuilt building and had to make due with the existing floor plan in that one.

Oh man i was just in Michgan last week i wish i knew about the AL pans sooner. Maybe next trip.
Btw i got some SS screws at Menards for my Q. I like Menards much better than HD.

Larry, both Menards here are laid out mirror image to Bruce’s map, interesting but, they too used part of an existing building and modified to suit.
Chris, what did I miss about AL. (What is it TBH) and where was it, should have let me know, maybe we could have met for a beer!
Just re read it, you mean the pans! D’uh!

I don't think it has, although the state has tilted extremely left and progressive in the last ten years.

Yeah so sick of the piecemeal legalization. I wish the Fed would simply just legalize it and be done with it. Heck it should have never been illegal in the first place.

I don't know whether to be appalled or to try to figure out a way to strap a Genesis Silver B to my kitchen window.

I don't know whether to be appalled or to try to figure out a way to strap a Genesis Silver B to my kitchen window.

I’m not sure which gives me greater pause, the idiot that did it or the rest of us who are just sitting here going “YOu have GOT to be kidding!!!”

We had to watch this in grade school in Chicago. I had no ideaat the time it was from 20 years prior. Though at that age I had trouble comprehending anything past 1960 ;D

Back