I will just leave this here

Have fun loading that beast up. I don't care how much that originally cost. That is not worth $500. It is very cool but really??? Who in the heck (other than us freaks on this site) will appreciate a monstrosity like that. I bet that originally came from California BackYard originally. Some dropped $3000 on that thing back in the day and they think they can get $500 dollars for what they just had demo'ed out. Probably was the dude that demo'ed out that is selling it. The folks told him that they paid big for it and had him haul it off to the dump. He instead put it in his backyard and now is trying to sell it. To me that should be free or $50. Gotta love South Sac. Watch me get Jason in CA fired up.

me: Hey Jason what up in South Sac homeboy?
Jason: I do not live in South Sac! I live in Elk Grove fine sir....
me: Ya but isn't Elk Grove & South Sacramento the same thing?
Jason: Oh Heaven's no! We are much fancier. South Sac is totally ghetto.
me: Oh right on. Well is it cool to have 50 dead gas grills in your Elk Grovian fancy yard?
Jason: Hellz yes son! I got friggin' parts ereewhure boy.... (spray paints TVWBB 4 life on the wall)

Fred,

You got me laughing my aruss off reading that. That offer to come over for a *beverage of your choice* still stands . I'll start one of the grills littering the yard :p and we can burn some meat. And we can call it the first TVWBB 4 LIFE official meetup. :cool:

Ill crack open a highfalutin beverage for myself if you don't disapprove too highly. :D :coolkettle:

That is a great review, however, you can buy those adapter hoses much cheaper if you are willing to go aftermarket.

This one is FULLY FUNCTIONING!!!!!

Wow! This must be a special one. It is advertised as FULLY FUNCTIONING! Only $150!!!

https://offerup.com/item/detail/617066136/

4i0ar.jpg

Bruce, I think any adapter which converts from the small Coleman type canister to a propane tank should work.

That is right Stefan, and they are much cheaper than what Weber sells them for.

Jon, I guess fully functioning only means that it lights.....But, on that one, I might be afraid to hit the igniter.

Bruce I was just looking for the price Weber sells these. I got this brand new Q2200 last night for $75 and that hose was included. Still in its box.

Just keep your eyes open. They pop up just like the Q grills. Problem is, they usually come with the grill.

Stefan: The weber carts are nice because they fold down for easy transport. I use one with my camper or when I take the grill for cooking out at a park or tailgating. I used to just take the grill and no cart, but I found that the grill took up a lot of room on the table or whatever I was using.

$22 woudl be a good price, but that drive would be a bit long. Maybe if you combine it with another errand??? Could also offer $15 and that would help a bit.

Last edited:
Stefan: The weber carts are nice because they fold down for easy transport. I use one with my camper or when I take the grill for cooking out at a park or tailgating. I used to just take the grill and no cart, but I found that the grill took up a lot of room on the table or whatever I was using.

$22 woudl be a good price, but that drive would be a bit long. Maybe if you combine it with another errand??? Could also offer $15 and that would help a bit.

Naw. 2h one way meaning 4h round trip. Plus it would a trip from Dallas to Oklahoma. I can’t think of running any errands up there. 😂 I might have to check on shipping. But eventually I might find one closer. I have seen them before.

Fred,

You got me laughing my aruss off reading that. That offer to come over for a *beverage of your choice* still stands . I'll start one of the grills littering the yard :p and we can burn some meat. And we can call it the first TVWBB 4 LIFE official meetup. :cool:

Ill crack open a highfalutin beverage for myself if you don't disapprove too highly. :D :coolkettle:

Please do my brother. I do love me some bubbly water. Perhaps a Fever Tree ginger beer if I am really feeling saucy. I just ripped this bad burner to celebrate:

2DIMU1Tl.jpg

I think I need to improve my spray painting skills if I am going to get my janky grills lookin fine. Anyhoo I would love to visit the Elk Grove. I am just jealous because I live in Antelope. Or as I call it "Roseville Lite" or "North Highlands Plus". PM me and we can set a time & date. I will pick us up some dead animal to char.

Back