I will just leave this here

Got some work put in this weekend. It’s crazy to me because the kids I thought was better, and would take more work, was super easy to clean up. The one I thought was worse, but looked easy, was a real pain in the arse. Thankfully it turned out to be better than I thought, both free of fade! I got other not pic worthy stuff done as well. Going to blast the end caps and paint them hopefully tomorrow.
Excellent 👌🏼

Still trying to nail down a two burner either LX240 or JR. I didn't grab the 5000 I drove a couple hours for vintage cabinet to refinish for my wife.View attachment 98364
That's pretty cool, it's almost the same color as what I'm using to refinish my cabinets. Here are some of the doors and drawer fronts. I used a Graco X5 sprayer with a 311 tip. IMG_20240818_225700779.jpg

Those look awesome Steve!! Love the color. We have a lot of stuff painted that color.
It's a pretty popular color at my house too. I recently painted the kitchen and family room a lighter shade of green and I painted the master bathroom that I gutted and remodeled kind of a jungle green. I don't pick em, I just paint em. I can already tell that the finish on these doors is going to look really good thanks to the sprayer and the proper tip for cabinets and furniture. I'm using Behr cabinet and trim enamel for paint.

It's a pretty popular color at my house too. I recently painted the kitchen and family room a lighter shade of green and I painted the master bathroom that I gutted and remodeled kind of a jungle green. I don't pick em, I just paint em. I can already tell that the finish on these doors is going to look really good thanks to the sprayer and the proper tip for cabinets and furniture. I'm using Behr cabinet and trim enamel for paint.
Very nice!!

Back