I will just leave this here

That looks a lot like the mica burgundy color they used on some early silver models, almost has a touch of brown in it.

I was thinking it is the color they call Crimson. I have a kettle that color. Bruce gave me parts from an older Genesis 300 series "sidewinder" that have more brown in them then that kettle. That color I believe is Brick Red.

Burgundy, crimson, maroon. Seems weber made grills with several different variations of red. It gets confusing. I just like that color above the most....even better than the standard RED.

Interesting grill. Can anyone ID it or provide info on it. Lots of stainless and Notice only one burner knob.

Interesting grill. Can anyone ID it or provide info on it. Lots of stainless and Notice only one burner knob.

Looks similar to this drop in.

Burgundy, crimson, maroon. Seems weber made grills with several different variations of red. It gets confusing. I just like that color above the most....even better than the standard RED.
Here’s a 300 Genesis that seems to possibly be more “crimson” than “brick red.”

IMG_2808.jpeg

When you were last here I gave you the hood from the Genesis I retired. But, it's hard to tell from the photos here or even my memory (what's left of it) if it was that brick color or brown.

Yeah, I am just unsure if it's that same unusual color noted in the thread here. It's from that Genesis you turned me on to about 7 or 8 years ago. The one who's frame is roached enough that I gave up on it. I have the fire box sitting in the garage. I was trying to get the rotisserie bracket off, but just realized son in law needs the bracket so gonna leave it on and simply take the one off his bad (broken) fire box and put it on the one I gave to daughter's partner so they can have rotisserie. And BTW that rotisserie is the one I bought from you a while back and my wife and her sister stopped by your house to pick up.

Nah, gonna give her partner the one I bought from you. The Wolf has a great roto. Honestly since discovering how well the pellet pooper can mimic the roto result have not even thought much of using one

Wow, Larry, my memory is really getting sticky. I went straight home from your place and got everything on my poor overstuffed truck unloaded and sorted out by the beginning of the next week. I will have to look in my barn loft where I stash all my grill hoods out of the elements. It would have gone straight up there.

Wow, Larry, my memory is really getting sticky. I went straight home from your place and got everything on my poor overstuffed truck unloaded and sorted out by the beginning of the next week. I will have to look in my barn loft where I stash all my grill hoods out of the elements. It would have gone straight up there.
I know the feeling Jon

Random question: I got a pair of aluminum bottom clean out tray support rails for my year 2000 Silver C, but it didn't come with the fasteners. Does anyone happen to know exactly what size and length screws I should get? Thanks for any advice!

Random question: I got a pair of aluminum bottom clean out tray support rails for my year 2000 Silver C, but it didn't come with the fasteners. Does anyone happen to know exactly what size and length screws I should get? Thanks for any advice!
That's strange, I've never seen those come without new screws before. I don't know what size they are but maybe the old ones are still in decent shape, at least good enough to match them up with some new ones.

Back