I will just leave this here

Joe, I grab the cooking grids off those summits and cut them down fit old Genesis grills.

if the manifold is propane it might be good to salvage.

That is one thing these pieces of junk are good for! They can be cut down fairly readily and left to right are already the right size for a Genesis x000 or Silver/Gold.

And this is the guy that is going to come back with a snide remark if you ask any questions about the grill he has for sale.

So, what model of Weber Genesis is this?
It is a Weber Genesis.
Is it a Silver B?
No, it is black.
Does it have Thermoset tables?
No, it has side tables.
Does it have a cabinet?
Yes, that is where I store the Charcoal.
Is this a kettle grill?
No, it is a Weber.
Can you send me some pictures?
Yah, what is your address.
Will you take $25?
Yes, but that doesn't include the charcoal.

This is a new one. A roll up portable charcoal grill. I have to admit I like the rollup SS grate, but I will stick to my WGA.

Yah, I wonder what happened to the original frame. I thought the platinums were all stainless. Also, it looks to me like a good bump to the front of that grill and it would be laying on it's back. I guess, if it works, it works, but it looks like a big cobble job to me.

The way I see it, those junkers are a Weber flippers prime competition. I take and save pictures of some of them and their price tags. While some of the really small ones are dirt cheap (they should be), the larger ones fetch prices that we can compete with - or at least get close - while delivering a FAR SUPERIOR product.

Score.
t0sG1c6.jpg

Back